Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems in West Michigan
Are you in the market for the best-in-class soft water or reverse osmosis systems for your Michigan home? If the answer is YES, you clicked the right page!
As you may have noticed, there’s an influx of RO systems in the market, and choosing the best of them all is quite a challenge. Most manufacturers claim that their systems are the most efficient in waste treatment and the entire recycling process. But do they live up to their claims?
We’re here to reverse the narrative. At Gordon Water Systems, we offer a quality-approved water filtration system called the Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Water System. Why does Kinetico stand out from the competition? For starters, it employs a multi-stage filtration technology that:
- Filters out molecules, ions, and larger, harmful particles from water
- Quickly produces highly, purified drinking and cooking water
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, though. Keep scrolling to discover why Kinetico would be an excellent purchase!
What Is Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Water System?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is an innovative technology for removing a host of contaminants from water by passing it through a semipermeable membrane under pressure. The membrane only allows some molecules or atoms to pass through while restraining the rest.
The idea is to filter out contaminants like sodium, fluoride, chloride, radium, and other chemicals like PFAS, if the RO system is like the PFAS-approved Kinetico K5. An RO system in conjunction with the special K5 cartridge, UV or Ozone cartridge can help block harmful microorganisms, in an attempt to have only clean water cross the other side of the reverse osmosis membrane.
What Are the Benefits of Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems?There are countless health benefits of a reverse osmosis drinking water filter system. Here’s an outline of the top five:
- Our K5 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System with the added microbial protection is beneficial for people with compromised immune systems – including those going through treatments such as chemotherapy.
- Can remove dissolved organic and inorganic compounds in water
- RO can reduce sodium levels by up to 95%, curbing health conditions like high blood pressure
- Can remove unpleasant smells and tastes, usually caused by sulfur and chlorine
- A whole house RO system can provide high-quality purified water to every faucet and fixture in your home, which can help prevent discoloration of appliances like bathtubs, toilets, sinks, etc.
Why Should You Trust Your Authorized Kinetico Reverse Osmosis System Dealer as Your Preferred Water Treatment CompanyAs the authorized, independent Kinetico soft water reverse osmosis systems dealer of Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and the surrounding areas, one of our frequently asked questions is whether the system is a reliable water cleanser. We can confidently assure you that, indeed, Kinetico ticks all the boxes for the best home drinking water filtration system. Here are its top features and specs to help back our claim:
You Can Buy a Kinetico Reverse Osmosis System Today
When you choose to invest in an effective business or whole house water filtration system, you can be confident that you will enjoy several important benefits. And if you have previously presumed that obtaining an excellent water system such as a Kinetico water reverse osmosis product is bound to be a difficult or expensive process, you will undoubtedly be pleased to discover that nothing could be further from the truth.
At Gordon Water, as a top-quality water system company, our Water Specialists are trained to evaluate your plumbing, water chemistry, and your requirements so we can put together the best reverse osmosis system by Kinetico for you that will meet your needs and your budget. In some instances, this may require a home water filtration system in order to give you the best quality water – we will always advise this during our evaluation.
By eliminating many of the undesirable minerals and contaminants ordinarily found in your water supply, your new Kinetico reverse osmosis system will serve to minimize the water damage done to your home and the appliances in it, helping to make your life easier and saving you plenty of money in the long term.
Effective Purification of Water with Kinetico Reverse Osmosis
The Kinetico water reverse osmosis system can remove:
- Lead and pesticides that adversely affect your health
- Chlorine that’s added by water companies, but can cause an unpleasant taste and smell
- Calcium and magnesium that cause a build-up of limescale in pipes and appliances, scum on hot drinks, and reduce the effectiveness of soap and detergents
- A variety of other harmful contaminants.
The result is the purest water you’ve ever experienced, whenever and wherever you need it. And it’s all done at a price that bottled water can’t compete with and at a speed that’s impossible for jug filters.
Keeping Fit and Healthy with a Kinetico Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
Keeping hydrated is important for your health, but you shouldn’t drink water that’s contaminated. One alternative is to drink bottled water, but that’s an expensive option and adds to plastic pollution.
The best option is to install a Kinetico whole house reverse osmosis system that will filter your water where it enters the property and ensure all the water you use is pure and great tasting. The benefits of this system are:
- Water is only filtered when you need it and there’s no electricity used.
- The three-stage system (pre-filter, reverse osmosis membrane filter, and post-filter) removes 98% of contaminants.
- Water is purer than bottled water or from jug filters.
- The output is independently certified as free of contaminants.
- Pure water is delivered almost instantly, unlike jug filters.
- All smells and unpleasant tastes are removed, and the resulting water can be used for drinking, cooking and food preparation, washing clothes and bathing.
The Benefits of Choosing Gordon Water for Your Kinetico Drinking Water Station
Founded almost fifty years ago, Gordon Water is one of West Michigan’s most trusted and reputable providers of outstanding Kinetico reverse osmosis system. Our team of knowledgeable professionals are genuine experts with many years of experience in the industry, and our high standards of quality and service mean that we have now grown to have office in four separate locations across the region while remaining as committed as ever to our core values as a family-run business.
All the non-electric Kinetico reverse osmosis filtration systems we sell are renowned for their reliability and quality, not only in the short term but for many years. And to provide our customers with complete confidence that this is the case, we even offer a ten-year factory parts warranty on the premier model line, or if you have a Premier softener in front of the K5 drinking water station, the K5 membrane warranty goes up to 10 years as well!
Contact Us to Learn More About Kinetico Reverse Osmosis System
If you are ready to place an order for your new Kinetico whole house reverse osmosis system as soon as possible, just fill out the convenient online form available on our website, letting us know the particular product you are interested in. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to arrange a visit to your house to inspect your plumbing, test the water chemistry, find any issues, and then create the best solution for your water needs.
Otherwise, to find out more information about who we are and what we do, feel free to get in touch with a member of our professional and helpful team today. You can contact us via telephone or email using the contact details listed on our website, or alternatively, you can choose to visit one of our premises in person if you would prefer to discuss your options face-to-face with one of our staff members.
Order Your Whole Home Reverse Osmosis Product Here Today
The Kinetico whole house reverse osmosis system is an investment you won’t regret making. But you don’t have to take our word for it because there are over 1.2 million systems in use and a reported 99% of Kinetico customers are extremely happy with their systems while 96% would recommend them to others. So, order your high quality reverse osmosis system today for the purest and best tasting drinking water you’ve ever experienced.
Find out more about our Kinetico whole house reverse osmosis system or any of our products and services today by getting in touch with a member of our team via telephone or email, and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions and assist you in any other way we can.
K5 is the highest-rated RO on the market, and rightfully so, as it leverages multi-stage filtration technology to remove anything that isn’t water. Here are other admirable features:
- It’s 100% non-electric
- It’s third-party-tested for PFAS reduction
- It’s quick in producing the most purified water
- It comes with customizable cartridges
- Its designer faucets are available in 10 distinct colors
- It has a 10-year membrane warranty when paired with a Non-Electric Kinetico Softener.
- It fills your glass/pan fast – up to 1.5 GPM. Please watch this video to experience how fast the K5 flows.
You’ll love Kinetico’s AquaKinetic System that comes with a 3-stage filtration solution. This provides a more basic yet efficient approach to RO. Below is a highlight of its key features and advantages:
- It’s excellent for both well and city water
- Changing cartridges is a no-brainer
- It comes with a lead-free faucet to dispense purified and healthiest water
- The pre-filter is high-capacity
- It has a high-performance carbon post-filter and RO membrane
Always Fresh RC-HFC-1000 Replacement Cartridge
Look around, and you won’t find a PFA filter better than Waterline Technologies’ Always Fresh RC-HFC-1000 Replacement Cartridge. But what exactly makes this high-flow high-performance filter the best in the game? Here are its key features and capabilities:
- Built-in Micron 5.0 pre-filter
- Fine penetration
- High flow rate (up to 1.5 GPM)
- Rated for lead & cysts removal
- Rated for 500 gallons
- Activated carbon block technology
- Scale control
- Rated for PFAs reduction
High Alkalinity Water Cartridge
This top-class Alwaysfresh® cartridge from Waterline Technologies produces high purity and alkalinity water, and it’s:
- Compatible with Kinetico K5 RO system
- Rated for 500 gallons
- Self-usable; use the cartridge as a standalone or with the Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems to increase the pH level of the purified water.