Bottled Water Process PDF
Our bottled water system follows precise parameters for each product we offer. Download the PDF for your copy of our multi-step process.
- Pre-Filtration: A 5-micron filter removes sand silt, dirt, and other sediments from the potable water before heading to the softening process.
- Water Softening: The cation exchange softening process removes large amounts of calcium and magnesium.
- Carbon Filtration: Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste & odor from the water. A secondary filter catches any residual carbon particles.
- Reverse Osmosis: Double pass reverse osmosis reduces wasted water and removes a vast majority of aesthetic and health-related contaminants.
- Post-Filtration: Ultraviolet light and “polishing” filters remove any additional microscopic particles and destroy 99.99% of any microorganisms.
- Storage Tanks: Treated water is stored and treated with Ozone to sanitize further before the bottling begins.
- Water Bottling: The cleaned and sanitized BPA free bottles are filled with the treated water and distributed to happy customers!