Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Are you in the market for the best-in-class reverse osmosis drinking water systems? If the answer is YES, you clicked the right page!
As you may have noticed, there’s an influx of RO systems in the market, and choosing the best of them all is quite a challenge. Most manufacturers claim that their systems are the most efficient in waste treatment and the entire recycling process. But do they live up to their claims?
We’re here to reverse the narrative. At Gordon Water Systems, we offer a quality-approved water filtration system called the Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Water System. Why does Kinetico stand out from the competition? For starters, it employs a multi-stage filtration technology that:
- Filters out molecules, ions, and larger harmful particles from water
- Quickly produces highly purified drinking and cooking water
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, though. Keep scrolling to discover why Kinetico would be an excellent purchase!
What Is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is an innovative technology for removing a host of contaminants from water by passing it through a semipermeable membrane under pressure. The membrane only allows some molecules or atoms to pass through while restraining the rest.
The idea is to filter out contaminants like sodium, fluoride, chloride, radium, and other chemicals like PFAS, if the RO system is like the PFAS-approved Kinetico K5. An RO system in conjunction with the special K5 cartridge, UV or Ozone cartridge can help block harmful microorganisms, in an attempt to have only clean water cross the other side of the reverse osmosis membrane.
What Are the Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems?
There are countless health benefits of a reverse osmosis drinking water filter system. Here’s an outline of the top five:
- Our K5 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System with the added microbial protection is beneficial for people with compromised immune systems – including those going through treatments such as chemotherapy.
- Can remove dissolved organic and inorganic compounds in water
- RO can reduce sodium levels by up to 95%, curbing health conditions like high blood pressure
- Can remove unpleasant smells and tastes, usually caused by sulfur and chlorine
- A whole house RO system can provide high-quality purified water to every faucet and fixture in your home, which can help prevent discoloration of appliances like bathtubs, toilets, sinks, etc.
Why Should You Trust Your Authorized Kinetico Dealer, Gordon Water Systems, as Your Preferred Water Treatment Company?
As the authorized, independent Kinetico dealer, one of our frequently asked questions is whether the system is a reliable water cleanser. We can confidently assure you that, indeed, Kinetico ticks all the boxes for the best home drinking water filtration system. Here are its top features and specs to help back our claim:
K5 Drinking Water Station
K5 is the highest-rated RO on the market, and rightfully so, as it leverages multi-stage filtration technology to remove anything that isn’t water. Here are other admirable features:
- It’s 100% non-electric
- It’s third-party-tested for PFAS reduction
- It’s quick in producing the most purified water
- It comes with customizable cartridges
- Its designer faucets are available in 10 distinct colors
- It has a 10-year membrane warranty when paired with a Non-Electric Kinetico Softener.
- It fills your glass/pan fast – up to 1.5 GPM. Please watch this video to experience how fast the K5 flows.
You’ll love Kinetico’s AquaKinetic System that comes with a 3-stage filtration solution. This provides a more basic yet efficient approach to RO. Below is a highlight of its key features and advantages:
- It’s excellent for both well and city water
- Changing cartridges is a no-brainer
- It comes with a lead-free faucet to dispense purified and healthiest water
- The pre-filter is high-capacity
- It has a high-performance carbon post-filter and RO membrane
Always Fresh RC-HFC-1000 Replacement Cartridge
Look around, and you won’t find a PFA filter better than Waterline Technologies’ Always Fresh RC-HFC-1000 Replacement Cartridge. But what exactly makes this high-flow high-performance filter the best in the game? Here are its key features and capabilities:
- Built-in Micron 5.0 pre-filter
- Fine penetration
- High flow rate (up to 1.5 GPM)
- Rated for lead & cysts removal
- Rated for 500 gallons
- Activated carbon block technology
- Scale control
- Rated for PFAs reduction
High Alkalinity Water Cartridge
This top-class Alwaysfresh® cartridge from Waterline Technologies produces high purity and alkalinity water, and it’s:
- Compatible with Kinetico K5 RO system
- Rated for 500 gallons
- Self-usable; use the cartridge as a standalone or with the Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems to increase the pH level of the purified water.
Final Say: Kinetico is Your No.1 Rated Reverse Osmosis Filtration System!
There you have it, folks! There’s no better reverse osmosis drinking water system than the feature-packed Kinetico. We’re talking about its ability to filter out a host of contaminants, the fact that it’s non-electric, and its high speed in producing purified drinking water, among other admirable attributes.
If you’re disappointed with your current filter, here’s your chance to upgrade to one of the best reverse osmosis drinking water systems in the market. Kinetico is also perfect for first-time buyers looking to avoid the hassle of gambling with substandard systems that have flooded the market recently.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Gordon Water to buy your Kinetico RO drinking water system today!