Bottled Water Delivery - Serving West Michigan
A recent study conducted by the U.S. Geological Survey has indicated that roughly 60% of all Americans don’t trust their local tap-water supply. Researchers have found trace amounts of everything, from fertilizers to pharmaceuticals in local water supplies. While some of these contaminants are naturally occurring, others result from sewage overflow and industrial waste contaminating the water source that your municipality uses for its water supply.
This is why so many homeowners choose to use bottled water at home. Bottled water is closely regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to ensure a safe product that you can consume with confidence.
At Gordon Water, we offer bottled water delivery in West Michigan for homes, offices, medical facilities, restaurants & bars, laboratories & industrial settings – really any place where clean, safe drinking water is necessary.
Why Should You Use Bottled Water Delivery Services?
Using a bottled water delivery service offers several different benefits. For one, the process is extremely convenient – you don’t have to worry about going to the store and lugging heavy cases of water back to your home or office. You are also reducing the amount of single-use plastic bottles going into landfills, lakes, and streams. In addition, you can expect a quick set-up and efficient bottled water delivery service from our professionally trained staff that makes sure that your water is fresh, on time, and delivered with a smile.
At Gordon Water, we know that choosing a bottled water delivery service over other types of water sources can be a smart decision for any home or business.
Hands Free/Touch Free Bottled Water Coolers
We can convert most coolers over to either the Hands Free or the Touch Free if you already have cooler(s) in your home or office. The Hands Free flapper is quick and easy and lower cost. The electronic spigot option is available for both hot and cold and is truly “Touch Free”, in that neither the hand nor the cup touch the cooler to dispense water. Let us know if you want to upgrade your current coolers or any new coolers to Hands Free or Touch Free and we will do it. Reach out to us today for clean, safe water dispensers.
Automatic Water Pump
- Charge through a USB Port
- Fits right on a bottle of water
- Push button start and stop
Spigot & Cradle
The Spigot & Cradle is a simple way to dispense bottled water into another container, whether a glass or a pitcher to pour from or store in the fridge. The bottle, spigot & cradle sit on a counter or table. Dispensing is easy and fast. This is what we use for events and what customers use for picnics, cabins, or camping.
Crock & Stand
The Crock & Stand is a low-cost and attractive way to dispense room temperature water. Wood stands in different colors with ceramic crocks fit in many decors and is easy to use.
Bottled Water Delivery – Why Choose Us?
- At Gordon Water, we strive to provide the best possible customer service and support experience.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the bottled water delivery industry, and we’re dedicated to making sure that your experience is a positive one.
- Gordon Water is committed to quality customer service and peace of mind when choosing us as your source for bottled water delivery.
- We offer several different delivery options and you can communicate with us via phone, email, or even social media.
- We offer high purity reverse osmosis water and mineral enhanced water for drinking. We also offer De-ionized water for lab and industrial uses like HiLo batteries.
- We provide bottled water delivery & service from Monday to Friday, and we are also open on Saturday mornings from 9 a.m – Noon for easy pickup. Plus, with every 10 bottles picked up, you get the 11th one free!
- Our water is tested under state and federal regulations – it’s clean, safe, and great tasting.